Saturday 26-02
The handsome one~
I'm coming!
So rush to tuition until my hair not enough dry & wet my shirt...
& mum's room's lock spoiled & I gotta bath @ my own toilet,
so small.
Talked noncence & the Form1 boy dunno what we're talking `bout...
Dame it!
He's already Form1!
And he's a BOY!
P.S. Dad "take off" the lock and there's a hole on the door.
Sunday 27-02
OMG!
I sat in front of the desk and study the whole day.
I'm Ms.Incredible!
I watched 时尚玩家,
& I'm now saving for my Manhattan trip :)
The Time Square X) (not the Sg.Wang one)
& I wanna go Harlem Street too,
where the black people dance street dance,
just like Step Up,
soooooooo cool.
Monday 28-02
OMG! (again)
I had no idea that Datuk Lee Chong Wei
(yeah, the one who plays badminton for Malaysia)
just moved into my neighbourhood!
And I saw him just a minute after my van uncle said:
"eh, u noe Lee Chong Wei moved into your neighbourhood?"
I think I'm going to please him to sign on my racquet & 2 badminton ball,
1 for Sabrina, 1 for You-Know-Who.
No comments:
Post a Comment