Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Updates?!!


8月8日
Tadaaa!
Lost mua specs n get new one.
Just like those nowadays. :)
Wanna buy one like SeanK's but mum dont lemme.
Whatever,
she paid for it.
Got a pair of trial lens,
last for one month,
that means 30 days.
Hard to put on bt easy to take off.
Love it!


8月9日
Stay back for Talent Time compt.
Kissin You by Miranda Cosgrove.
with FayeFaye.
Our group name is "Two Face".
The grammer mistake is for purpose,
such stupid name.
Leaf got herself Teardrops on my guitar,
forgot the lyrics.
aikss!
Opah come for the compt,
he said he ponteng his basketb ex for this.
"很感动咧..." he said.
不感动咯,
你来摞景ding振兴?
711 with her after that.
Got myself cup noodles n MountainDew-flavoured slurpee.
Leaf got the slurpee n some snacks.
I belanja de. ;)
Meet someone on our way home.
"I really like his voice" she said.
Me too,
past tense.
Time for me to drink 1 cup of honeydew smoothie,
Thingz can drink 6 cup of pearl tea.
Ishh...


8月10日
Funny 2nd recess.
长乘高。
I'm happy that u follow my blog n know that I love ANIME.
Take a look at his stupid calendar,
世界鸵鸟日?
WTF?
Wrote some stuuuupid things on it.
N I dont really "like" him,
I just like staring @ when he's eatin.
AT BUS.
Lty, 
stop pretending u're not with Nicki kay?
"牵手?跟谁"
U sucks!
Back home and finish my X-Men online.
Everyone's cute. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment