Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's all about Cosplay, again.

Morning peeps.

It's really early now.

And I'm using my phone.

It's still CNY.

I'm damn boring bcz I woke up too early.

I really have nothing too say here.

Gambling yesterday.

Won about 80 and gotta share the money with my sis.

40 is almost enough to buy a wig. :3

Sweden, I love your wig. <3

Umm....

If I'm not able to cos 冷丽,

( Cz her costume are hard to find)

I'll just cos 良太猫.

He's cute. ;3

Bt I still prefer 冷丽. :P

Well, if there're more events,

I'll cos more character,

with Ange, Chelsea and my sis.

Ange and Chelsea wanna cos FairyTail,

bt I don't watch that anime! orz

I'm looking forward to cos Quran Highschool,

so my sis can cos Honey-senpai.

Bt we don't have enough people here. :(

So we'll just choose other anime.

Looking forward for C2AGE! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment