11 April
Was at Brendy's house.
Making banner for her class for tmr sports day.
I feel so guilty I don't even make a piece of card for my class.
Earthquake when we were watching Hetalia.
I was sitting on her bed and the bed was shaking.
I thought it was just an illusion.
Tmr going for a date.
No it doesn't count as a date.
Just outing.
(self-comfort
Photo of the day.

Earthquake get away from earth.
We don't need you here to ruin everything.
Was at Brendy's house.
Making banner for her class for tmr sports day.
I feel so guilty I don't even make a piece of card for my class.
Earthquake when we were watching Hetalia.
I was sitting on her bed and the bed was shaking.
I thought it was just an illusion.
Tmr going for a date.
No it doesn't count as a date.
Just outing.
(self-comfort
Photo of the day.

Earthquake get away from earth.
We don't need you here to ruin everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment