30 April
Last day of April.
No sch today! :D
Went back sch for bball.
Shoot in my first bball.
Hope it's not just once in a life time.
Went MidValley after that.
Sushi-Zanmai.
Did stupid things. =0=
Bowling.
Damn sienz weih.
No second time.
(I gt one strike. :P
Play the arcade bball-shooting.
HK's so fast bt still can't broke record. :(
Xinyi left her bball clothes at my bag. =.=

Honestly, I'm proud of her. <3 :)
Last day of April.
No sch today! :D
Went back sch for bball.
Shoot in my first bball.
Hope it's not just once in a life time.
Went MidValley after that.
Sushi-Zanmai.
Did stupid things. =0=
Bowling.
Damn sienz weih.
No second time.
(I gt one strike. :P
Play the arcade bball-shooting.
HK's so fast bt still can't broke record. :(
Xinyi left her bball clothes at my bag. =.=

Honestly, I'm proud of her. <3 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment