9 June
Happy Birthday Chrome-chan!
Today is actually Chrome's or Rokudo's bday?
Idk? :P
It's the first day of AFA and I missed it.
So I'll go tmr.
The queue for the ticket is so long and I feel like dying.
I can't miss to meet KANAME. <3!!!!
Got ready yesterday.

The free hug and my Sweden flag.
Thanks sis for sponsoring the mounting board. ;)
Idk how to make up yet.
Nvm I'll just be the cute vers of Sweden. ((no you don't
See you guys tmr.

Happy Birthday Chrome-chan!
Today is actually Chrome's or Rokudo's bday?
Idk? :P
It's the first day of AFA and I missed it.
So I'll go tmr.
The queue for the ticket is so long and I feel like dying.
I can't miss to meet KANAME. <3!!!!
Got ready yesterday.

The free hug and my Sweden flag.
Thanks sis for sponsoring the mounting board. ;)
Idk how to make up yet.
Nvm I'll just be the cute vers of Sweden. ((no you don't
See you guys tmr.

No comments:
Post a Comment