21 June
It's exam week and I'm kinda lazy.
Nevermind.
I don't care if I got AT LEAST 67 for the overall.
**overall keeps dropping
Attended event:
C2AGE2012:
Sweden / APH / (day3) - fail
AFAMY2012:
Sweden / APH / (day2) - no makeups
Planning to go:
CF2012:
Reira / Nurarihyon no mago (day1)
Sweden / APH (day2)

For this Matryoshka Miku....
I'm going as her for most events in 2013.
And of course there's a Miku I've always wanted to cos.

World Is Mine.
Favorite song from her.
Maybe I'll cos this vers. if I'm able to find myself a Kaito. ;)
Shirai Kuroko,
from Toaru Majutsu no Index,
and also the ova Toaru Kaguku no Railgun.
She's so adorable. <3
Almost fav anime character.
And Kuroko no Basukeball!
((too many Kuroko in anime
If there's a female vers. of 黄濑,
I'll take it!
He's damn hot! ((melt
But still I prefer 火神x黑子~ =w=
Bonus photo:

My current Facebook profile picture. ;)
It's exam week and I'm kinda lazy.
Nevermind.
I don't care if I got AT LEAST 67 for the overall.
**overall keeps dropping
Attended event:
C2AGE2012:
Sweden / APH / (day3) - fail
AFAMY2012:
Sweden / APH / (day2) - no makeups
Planning to go:
CF2012:
Reira / Nurarihyon no mago (day1)
Sweden / APH (day2)

For this Matryoshka Miku....
I'm going as her for most events in 2013.
And of course there's a Miku I've always wanted to cos.

World Is Mine.
Favorite song from her.
Maybe I'll cos this vers. if I'm able to find myself a Kaito. ;)
Shirai Kuroko,
from Toaru Majutsu no Index,
and also the ova Toaru Kaguku no Railgun.
She's so adorable. <3
Almost fav anime character.
And Kuroko no Basukeball!
((too many Kuroko in anime
If there's a female vers. of 黄濑,
I'll take it!
He's damn hot! ((melt
But still I prefer 火神x黑子~ =w=
Bonus photo:

My current Facebook profile picture. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment