11 May
Met him after the activity today.
Just talked with him for a while and he left me behind and went talking with his friends. :(
Okay I won't give him present on his bday. :P
Not even a watch for S&J.
((I've been planning to give him that. =_=
Went Secret Recipe for Jane's bday cake just now.
Raspberry cheese.
Hmm....
Hope it taste great.
I met Bill at those shops thr.
Owh gawd he grows taller.
Whatever I'm actually the one who remains short. orz
Nevermind.
Stop making me falling for you when you actually don't like me.
It's not fair cause you can't feel how much I got hurt. :'(

Met him after the activity today.
Just talked with him for a while and he left me behind and went talking with his friends. :(
Okay I won't give him present on his bday. :P
Not even a watch for S&J.
((I've been planning to give him that. =_=
Went Secret Recipe for Jane's bday cake just now.
Raspberry cheese.
Hmm....
Hope it taste great.
I met Bill at those shops thr.
Owh gawd he grows taller.
Whatever I'm actually the one who remains short. orz
Nevermind.
Stop making me falling for you when you actually don't like me.
It's not fair cause you can't feel how much I got hurt. :'(

No comments:
Post a Comment