7 May
Owh gawd why I miss you so much.
:'(
WHY.
WHHHYYYYYY!
Argh.
Chocolates.
How to give it to you.
Screw you!
Making me can't concentrate only. :x
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle.
Life is a maze and love is a riddle.
I don't know where to go.
Can't do it alone I've tried.
And I don't know why.
-- The Show by Lenka
Finally can see you tmr. (;
((that's not anything good
Nvm just keep on going like you're not there. ;P

Owh gawd why I miss you so much.
:'(
WHY.
WHHHYYYYYY!
Argh.
Chocolates.
How to give it to you.
Screw you!
Making me can't concentrate only. :x
I'm just a little bit caught in the middle.
Life is a maze and love is a riddle.
I don't know where to go.
Can't do it alone I've tried.
And I don't know why.
-- The Show by Lenka
Finally can see you tmr. (;
((that's not anything good
Nvm just keep on going like you're not there. ;P

No comments:
Post a Comment