11 May
Our history teacher bday today! :D
Happy bday darling! x)
We gave her this.

Since we forgot to take a photo of the plush toy,
I'll just get the photo from Google.
Clever me.
Bought it at Mid Valley.
Me HK and Joel.
Joel just accompany us. :P
Next week's my gor gor bday.
Oh he's old already.
But I'm 3 months 13 days older than him. XD
Okay okay.
Buhhhh byeeeee! ;)
Our history teacher bday today! :D
Happy bday darling! x)
We gave her this.

Since we forgot to take a photo of the plush toy,
I'll just get the photo from Google.
Clever me.
Bought it at Mid Valley.
Me HK and Joel.
Joel just accompany us. :P
Next week's my gor gor bday.
Oh he's old already.
But I'm 3 months 13 days older than him. XD
Okay okay.
Buhhhh byeeeee! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment