Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WHATSUPP!

18 July
Yea whatsupp.
PMR and JUEC trial is around the corner but I don't give a shit kay?
I love drawing more than my marks.


Hmm let's see who's on 漫画周刊 last week.

Tadaa it's KANAME-sama. <3

And another One Piece x Fairy Tail poster is aproaching.
*warning alarm*


Owh haha 青峰 is currently lot more stronger than 火神~ /3\


This two little cute thing is from One Piece but I forgot which episode.
((of course you won't remember as there're 500++ episodes

Believe it or not they're actually zombies. :x

Watched Future Diary. :D
It's quite nice and but I DON'T SATISFY WITH THE ENDING.

See lalamuii like YangBaoBei also watch Future Diary means Future Diary really nice lorh. xD

Ellie drew this for me and I made it my Facebook profile picture.
火神 x 黑子 <3


If it works normally, this picture animates.

From episode 7, Kuroko no basukeball

I don't know why I paid for my class photo but I didn't get it.
So I decided to put my manga society photo on it.


At last....

This is me when I look at my 学妹's boobs.
Even my sis's boobs are more 标准 than mine. xD

What a long update so BUH BYE. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment