12 July 2012
Girls from Japan's schools.
Sailor uniform.
I fking want their uniforms.
It's 95% same with the one in Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. #epic
They can't talk English.
They like kpop.
They watch anime.
They don't watch BL. ((I asked one of them
Xinxin keeps one cute girl at her house.
Aiko.
She's very friendly. :33
She waved at me when I waved at Xinxin. :12 July 2012
Girls from Japan's schools.
Sailor uniform.
I fking want their uniforms.
They can't talk English.
They like kpop.
They watch anime.
They don't watch BL. ((I asked one of them
Xinxin keeps one cute girl at her house.
Aiko.
She's very friendly. :33
She waved at me when I waved at Xinxin. :D ((she's right beside Xinxin that time
Between,
thanks Xinxin for lending me Miku's Magnet dress! :3
I'll wear that to Animangaki!
Hope I won't let you down. /v\
That's all larhhhh.
Buh-bye.
-love is war-
Girls from Japan's schools.
Sailor uniform.
I fking want their uniforms.
It's 95% same with the one in Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. #epic
They can't talk English.
They like kpop.
They watch anime.
They don't watch BL. ((I asked one of them
Xinxin keeps one cute girl at her house.
Aiko.
She's very friendly. :33
She waved at me when I waved at Xinxin. :12 July 2012
Girls from Japan's schools.
Sailor uniform.
I fking want their uniforms.
They can't talk English.
They like kpop.
They watch anime.
They don't watch BL. ((I asked one of them
Xinxin keeps one cute girl at her house.
Aiko.
She's very friendly. :33
She waved at me when I waved at Xinxin. :D ((she's right beside Xinxin that time
Between,
thanks Xinxin for lending me Miku's Magnet dress! :3
I'll wear that to Animangaki!
Hope I won't let you down. /v\
That's all larhhhh.
Buh-bye.
-love is war-
No comments:
Post a Comment