Sunday, July 22, 2012

RM77.

22 July
A second-hand Miku's wig costs me RM77.
It's actually kinda expensive for a second-hand wig.
But as the seller just wore it once at home and she's lack of money,
I'll just buy it from her.

Cosplayers should help each other.

Got eighth in the class for second exam.
Honestly I just use the same way to study for every exam.
-Burn the midnight oil
The most hapy thing is I got 0.03 mark higher than HK. :22 July
A second-hand Miku's wig costs me RM77.
It's actually kinda expensive for a second-hand wig.
But as the seller just wore it once at home and she's lack of money,
I'll just buy it from her.

Cosplayers should help each other.

Got eighth in th class for second exam.
Honestly I just use the same way to study for every exam.
-Burn the midnight oil
The most hapy thing is I got 0.03 mark higher than HK. :33
He got ninth. :33
Zeliang nii-chan got fifth. :33
Hope next time all 6 of us will get top time. ;)

Draw three short mangas this three weeks.
My manga society teacher asks us to do that. :/
Currently drawing the third one,
bout basketball. ;)
I think it will come out in 3 pages only. ._.

Okayyyy buhbyeeeee.
WillAppreciateMyMikuWig.

No comments:

Post a Comment