23 March
Guess what?
Tmr exams are KH and English!
Can sleep earlier today! :D
Still in Cosplay mood argh whatever.
I just want my wig to reach. :0
Well,
today's maths is easy and I'm passing it! ;)
I wanna cos Miku asap! :P
Miku's pretty as usually and I hope that I can really cos her perfectly,
just 65% of Saya's Miku's Cosplay is really enough. :|
I'll rmb your perfect Miku Cosplay forever,
R.I.P. Saya. :(
Gotta do some part time jobs during my year end holiday.
Must get more money for my Cosplay. :x
Cz I just bought a cheap rabbit ears phone cover,
a Miku bottle,
a smart phone pen,
and a Miku badge for my pencil case.
Gambateh guys!
Especially those who study in science stream.
Better stop doing stupid things during your exam.
Ily. <3
Good night. :)

Guess what?
Tmr exams are KH and English!
Can sleep earlier today! :D
Still in Cosplay mood argh whatever.
I just want my wig to reach. :0
Well,
today's maths is easy and I'm passing it! ;)
I wanna cos Miku asap! :P
Miku's pretty as usually and I hope that I can really cos her perfectly,
just 65% of Saya's Miku's Cosplay is really enough. :|
I'll rmb your perfect Miku Cosplay forever,
R.I.P. Saya. :(
Gotta do some part time jobs during my year end holiday.
Must get more money for my Cosplay. :x
Cz I just bought a cheap rabbit ears phone cover,
a Miku bottle,
a smart phone pen,
and a Miku badge for my pencil case.
Gambateh guys!
Especially those who study in science stream.
Better stop doing stupid things during your exam.
Ily. <3
Good night. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment