1 April
Happy April Fool.
It's also called the second Valentines day by me.
People propose to their crush.
If their crush accept,
they'll just get together.
If their crush decline,
just tell them it's a joke.
I'm not going to do THAT.
I suppose to go for a movie with ** today.
Y U ALL GO BACK KAMPUNG.
Staying at home for this 3 days.
:(
Don't feel like going out except for movie.
Getting bored for Valley,
TimeSquare and SgWang.
Edit this yesterday using Color Replace.

Reira. :P
Happy April Fool.
It's also called the second Valentines day by me.
People propose to their crush.
If their crush accept,
they'll just get together.
If their crush decline,
just tell them it's a joke.
I'm not going to do THAT.
I suppose to go for a movie with ** today.
Y U ALL GO BACK KAMPUNG.
Staying at home for this 3 days.
:(
Don't feel like going out except for movie.
Getting bored for Valley,
TimeSquare and SgWang.
Edit this yesterday using Color Replace.

Reira. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment