27 March
I thought I can go movie with *** bt everything just went on another way.
Forget about it.
Went to Sg.W & TS.
Omg Cosplayer sells the Miku costume I want! <3

Quite nice but I still prefer buying at TaoBao.
Just ask the price first. ;)
Ate at BBQ Plaza.
Hahaha just keep playing with the BBQ thing like a kid.
Wandering every where until I wanna dieeeee.
I should tell uncle to fetch us at 3. :(
Wrong estimating.
So tired and I feel stupid today.
Kay bye gotta finish my super duper stupid homework.
I thought I can go movie with *** bt everything just went on another way.
Forget about it.
Went to Sg.W & TS.
Omg Cosplayer sells the Miku costume I want! <3

Quite nice but I still prefer buying at TaoBao.
Just ask the price first. ;)
Ate at BBQ Plaza.
Hahaha just keep playing with the BBQ thing like a kid.
Wandering every where until I wanna dieeeee.
I should tell uncle to fetch us at 3. :(
Wrong estimating.
So tired and I feel stupid today.
Kay bye gotta finish my super duper stupid homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment