26 March
Nt in mood bcz of someone.
He just made me kinda angry. :(
Tmr I'll have the last subject,
Sejarah.
I hate studying Sejarah. >:(
Have a talk with Ada during the recess today.
Aquarius x aquarius.
We really talked a lot. :P
Thanks Ada. ;)
Going to Sg.Wang tmr,
with my daughter and granddaughter.
Cosplayer oh yeah! :D
Cosplay again.
Whatever I won't get bored of this.
Please be a better Tuesday,
by making no one tell me they wanna sleep. ;)
Get this pic from a taobao store.

Nt in mood bcz of someone.
He just made me kinda angry. :(
Tmr I'll have the last subject,
Sejarah.
I hate studying Sejarah. >:(
Have a talk with Ada during the recess today.
Aquarius x aquarius.
We really talked a lot. :P
Thanks Ada. ;)
Going to Sg.Wang tmr,
with my daughter and granddaughter.
Cosplayer oh yeah! :D
Cosplay again.
Whatever I won't get bored of this.
Please be a better Tuesday,
by making no one tell me they wanna sleep. ;)
Get this pic from a taobao store.

No comments:
Post a Comment